Monday, April 20, 2009

Donating Accessories

One of my colleague today had an idea for Eye Donation. (Remember that ad of Aishwarya Rai in which she asked to donate your eyes after your death, so that someone can see the world from your eyes? Ye ankhen hai duniya ki sabse khubsurat aankhen! that one.) So I accompanied the colleague to one of the Eye Hospital. The lady at reception made her fill up some form and asked me if I also wanted to donate my eyes.






I asked, "Do I need to donate my spectacles also if I donate my eyes?"


I didn't get the form.

:P



.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty witty, eh? :)
    glad that you are back to writing :)
    by the way, what's wrong in donating the glasses as well? The borrower of the eyes may use them as well :)
    But on the other hand the family may want to save them as memory?
    I guess it's a good idea to put one tick box in the eye-donation form asking "donate glasses?"

    ReplyDelete